Proxis Stock Manager provides a straightforward interface and ease of use that can help you take control of your inventory quickly. With the ability to handle many inventory tasks easily and cost effectively, Proxis Stock Manager is a top choice.
Stock Manager software is designed to handle both basic inventory tasks like scanning items in and out, as well as more advanced tasks like keeping track of serial numbered items or automatically generating purchase orders based on low levels. The software is both easy and powerful and is completely customizable with the manufacturer´s custom programming services.
Increase productivity, save money and improve cash flow with these important features:
Automated Physical Counts
Price, Cost, & SLP Lookups
Vendor & Location Lookups
Add, Subtract & Replace Inventory
Add New Items
Edit Item Information
Change Item Location
The new version of Stock Manager Inventory Software includes support for the following hardware:
Desktop Barcode Label Printers like Zebra, Cognitive and Epson
Mobile Barcode Printers by Oneil and Zebra
Many industry leading Mobile Barcode Scanners and Mobile Computers
- Windows 2000 or greater, 32-bit version
- Palm Desktop for Palm-Based Handhelds
- ActiveSync for Windows CE, PocketPC, or Windows Mobile OS
Mobile Data Collector
- Palm OS 3.5 or greater for Palm-Based Devices
- Windows CE 4.2 or greater for CE-based devices
- Windows PocketPC 2003 or greater for Windows Mobile/PocketPC devices
- Symbol, Unitech, Aceeca, Janam scan engine for direct entry, or keyboard wedge software for emulated keyboard input
Please note that Stock Manager is currently not compatible with Windows CE Core (MC1000 and MC3000 series barcode scanners with Core in the description).