Datalogic Falcon 325Starting At:$0.00
The Falcon 325 series of DOS portable data terminals is the most recent innovative technology from PSC, offering a 16-line backlit display screen, integrated scanning, a 33 MHz 486-class processor, a 57-key alphanumeric keyboard, a user-accessible PC Card slot and more. The Falcon 325 offers the added benefit of RF connectivity for real-time data collection.Technical Specifications
The Falcon 325 has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.5" x 9.75" w/laser x 1.45"
- Weight: 1.24 lbs
- Keyboard: 57 alphanumeric keys, 5 function keys, 5 shift keys
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, RF
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Processor: 486 low power; 32-bit microprocessor with system logic; 8 KB L1 cache, programmable speeds up to 33MHz; real-time clock programmable speeds up to 33 MHz; real-time clock
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 8 MB RAM, 2 MB Flash
- Development Tools: Many standard DOS development tools: Falcon® Developers Toolkit and Wavelink
- Display Resolution: 128x64
- Decode Capability: UPC A, E; EAN 8, 13; JAN 8, 13 (P2 / P5, Code 128 EAN add-ons); Code 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Code 39; Standard 2 of 5; Code 39 Full ASCII; Matrix 2 of 5; Code 93; MSI/Plessey; Code 11; Ames; Codabar; Label Codes 4/5; ISBN conversion; UCC/EAN 128
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg F to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: - 4%deg F to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete.
- Ambient Light:
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial Light: 450 ft-candles / 4,844 lux
- Sunlight: 8000 ft-candles / 86,112 lux