Rugged and spill resistant, the TOM-M7 17 inch touchscreen monitor provides excellent performance for restaurants, point-of-sales, kiosks, gaming, industrial control and healthcare. It features four built in USB ports beneath the touchscreen allowing direct plug-in of USB peripherals including keyboards, barcode scanners, printers and more.
Because Pioneer focuses on creating POS solutions that are specific to the customerís business needs, the TOM-M7 touchscreen is adaptable and can be purchase in one of four touchscreen technologies, Resistive, Capacitive, IntelliTouch or Infrared. The monitor also features the following optional integrated accessories: barcode slot readers, magnetic stripe readers (MSR), fingerprint readers and rear customer displays.
For a touchscreen monitor built to last, try the TOM-M7 touchscreen monitor.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16 x 15 x 11 inches / 406 x 390 x 285 mm
- Weight: 17 lbs / 8 kgs (11 lbs / 5 kgs without base)
- Color: Black or White
- Display: 17" TFT LCD with spill-resistance
- 1280 x 1024
- 1024 x 768
- 800 x 600
- Interface: 4 x USB 2.0
- Mounting Options: Wall or Pole mount, VESA 75mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40C
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
FCC A, CE, UL