The QL420 Plus direct thermal portable printer from Zebra frees you from traditional label/receipt print stations, ideal for locations where space is a premium or products are too numerous to move for relabeling. Rated at 3 inch per second print speed, the QL420 Plus prints labels and receipts up to 4.09" wide. Models come with USB and Serial interfaces standard, with the option of communicating via Bluetooth or 802.11b/g.
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Open access design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- USB connectivity for high speed file transfers
- Native CPCL, ZPL, EPL2, and XML support
Resolution: 203 dpi
Core Printing Language: CPCL, ZPL, EPL2, and XML
Maximum Print Speed: 3" per second
Maximum Print Width: 4.09"
Maximum Print Length: 20"
Media Sensors: Reflective and Transmissive
Communication Interface Capabilities: RS-232 Serial, USB, Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g
Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.0" x 3.0" x 7.5"
Weight: 2 lbs
Electrical: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, 4200 mAh, 7.2V
Operating Temp.: 5° to 122° F
Operating Temp.: -13° to 158° F
Operating Humidity: 10-80% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
Label and liner width: 2" to 4.12"
Max. Label Roll Size: 2.625" on .75" or 1.38" core
Thickness (label & liner): 0.09" to 0.256"
Media Types: roll-fed, die-cut, linerless, receipt, fanfold, black bar