Zebra´s QL220 mobile printer gives you the freedom to print labels and receipts wherever necessary. The printer communicates via USB and Serial Interfaces, with the option to add Bluetooth and 802.11b/g connectivity. A ruggedized housing gives the QL220 the durability to withstand tough conditions while not creating an overly bulky device. Ideal for warehouses, mobile payment stations, or boutiques where space is at a premium, the QL220 frees you from traditional POS stations.
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Open access design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- 32-bit High Speed Processor
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Support
- Native CPCL, ZPL, EPL2, and XML support
Resolution: 203 dpi
Core Printing Language: CPCL, ZPL, EPL2, and XML support
Maximum Print Speed: 3 ips
Maximum Print Width: 1.89"
Maximum Print Length: 32"
Media Sensors: Reflective and Transmissive
Communication Interface Capabilities: USB, Serial, optional Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g, Symbol or ZVR
Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.57" x 2.96" x 7.15"
Weight: 1.04 lbs
Electrical: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2100 mAh, 7.4V
Operating Temp.: 5° F to 122° F
Storage Temp.: -13° F to 158° F
Operating Humidity: 10%-80% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
Label and liner width: .63" to 2.18"
Max. Label Roll Size: 2.2"
Thickness (label & liner): 0.09" to 0.256"
Media Types: roll-fed, die-cut, linerless, receipt