Unitech MS842PStarting At:$429.00
The Unitech MS842P barcode scanner combines cordless 2D scanning with great affordability, fantastic for businesses looking to add mobile couponing, ticketing, or shipping/receiving applications to their operations. Fast scanning and custom radio connectivity make it a great choice for securing data transmissions in the office.
As a 2D imager, the MS842P is available with your choice of standard range and high density scanning. Retail barcodes can be scanned from up to a foot away, making it easy to get scans quickly. Barcodes can be read off smartphone screens, ideal for mobile ticketing or customer loyalty applications.
Rather than use Bluetooth, the MS842P features a proprietary RF interface. This allows the scanner to communicate only with the included dongle, providing additional security. The radio offers 33 feet of range, ideal for most in-store or on-site scanning. When out of range, the MS842P can switch to a batch mode, storing scanned barcodes until it reconnects with the communications dongle.
The MS842P features a build quality ideal to handle day-to-day use and abuse. Reinforcing within the scanner protects it from drops of 6 feet, so an accidental knock off a counter won´t slow it down. The MS842P is gasket sealed at IP42 specifications, ensuring dirt and water splashes can´t harm internal components. Shipping with a 1-year warranty, the Unitech MS842P is a smart barcode scanning solution.
- 33-foot radio range, line of site
- Rechargeable battery provides 10 hours of continual use
- IP42 Seal
- Can scan from LCD screens
- 1-year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.91" x 3.5" x 6.93"
- Weight: 7.05 oz
- Light Source: Illumination: 625 nm LED, Aiming: 655 nm Visible Laser Diode
- Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
- Interface Type: USB
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D Barcodes
- Minimum Contrast: 20%
- Scanning Speed: 104 scans/sec
- Maximum Resolution:
- SD Model: 1D: 5 Mil, 2D: 6.7 Mil
- HD Model: 1D: 3 Mil, 2D: 4 Mil
- Decode Range:
*dependent on barcode width
MS842 Type Density/Symbology Range SR 5 Mil Code 39 2.08" to 31.1" SR 6.7 Mil PDF417 3.38" to 7.08" SR 4.1 Mil UPC/Ean Up to 15.5" HD 3 Mil Code 39 1.61" to 3.82" HD 4 Mil PDF417 1.81" to 3.50"
- Battery: 1620 mAh Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: Over 10 hours operation
- Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Radio Characteristics
- Radio Type: Unlicensed 2.4 GHz encrypted radio
- Radio Range: 33 feet, line of sight
- Data Rate: Up to 1 Mbit/s
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Seal Spec: IP42
- Drop Spec: Withstands 6-foot drops to concrete
1-Year Factory Warranty