The Unitech MS337 barcode scanner offers aggressive 2D scanning in a lightweight, durable design, excellent for health care, logistics, or future-proofing your point of sale checkstand.
As a 2D imager, the MS337 reads retail barcodes from up to a foot away, easing the training process and streamlining scanning operations. Scanning outside is no problem for the MS337 and its full light immunity. The aggressive scan engine reads damaged, wrinkled and curved barcodes easily, fantastic for shipping, receiving, or any situation where you might not have pristine barcodes.
Unitech built the MS337 to handle rough data collection environments. The scanner withstands drops of 5 feet to concrete, protecting your investment from accidental knocks off counters or shelves. Shipping with a 3 year warranty standard, the Unitech MS337 barcode scanner is a fantastic choice for long-lasting performance.
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.75" x 3.9" x 7.1"
• Weight: 7 oz
• Light Source: Illumination - 650 nm LED, Aiming - 615 nm LED
• Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
• Interface Type: USB
• Scan Rate: 200 scans/sec
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D Symbologies
• Decode Range: 1" to 12.2" for 100% UPC
• Maximum Density: 4 mil for 1D, 7.5 mil for 2D
• Minimum Contrast: 20%
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 5-foot drops to concrete