Unitech MS250Starting At:$47.00
The Unitech MS250 contact scanner is a great option for smaller retailers, personal inventory management, and inventory control. The combination of lightweight ergonomics and quick scanning ensure easy operations for all users.
The easy to use MS250 is a contact CCD scanner, successfully getting reads from up to 3 inches away. With a scan rate of 200 reads per second, the MS250 will get you accurate scans every time. For smaller barcodes, such as those on computer hardware or jewelry tags, the MS250´s ability to scan 3 mil barcodes is a fantastic addition.
Lightweight and with no moving parts, the MS250 is a smart choice for accident-prone environments. The scanner withstands drops of five feet to concrete, so a drop from a shelf or counter won´t slow it down. With your choice of USB, RS-232 serial, or PS/2 keyboard wedge interfaces, there is a MS250 ideal for your installation needs.
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Beige
- Contact to three inch depth of field
- Scans 3 mil barcodes
- USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial interfaces
- 2-Year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.11" x 6.43" x 2.46"
- Weight: 2.93 oz
- Light Source: 635 nm Red LED
- Scan Method: 1D CCD Scanner
- Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Barcodes
- Minimum Contrast: 45%
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans/sec
- Maximum Resolution: 3 mil
- Decode Range: Up to 3.5" for 20 mil Code 39
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light: 20,000 Lux Max
- Drop Spec: Withstands 4-foot drops to concrete
3-Year Factory Warranty