The Unitech MS1120 barcode wand is a lightweight, economical solution for the type of low-volume scanning you might experience at a library or in personal inventory management. Built with a familiar pen shape, the MS120 is easy to hold and use, simply swipe the tip of the wand over whichever barcode youŽd like to scan. The sapphire tip of the MS120 minimizes damage to barcodes and can be replaced easily if needed.
The MS120 can scan barcodes relatively quickly for a wand scanner, giving accurate reads when swiped between 2 and 30 inches per second. The scanner can also be angled at up to 45 degrees from the barcode, improving ease of use. Unitech ships the MS120 with a 1 year warranty, protecting your investment and giving you added peace of mind.
• Weight: 2.1 oz
• Light Source: 660 nm Red LED
• Imager Class: 2048 pixel
• Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D Symbologies
• Decode Range: Contact
• Scanning Speed: 2 to 30 in/sec
• Scanning Angle: 0° to 45°
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 131° F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
1 Year Limited