TSC TDP-244Starting At:$234.00
The TSC TDP-244 barcode printer offers a performance you need from a desktop printer at a great price. This direct thermal barcode printer is a smart choice for shipping applications, retail relabeling, pharmacy labeling, and more.
A maximum print width of 4.25" allows the TDP-244 to print standard shipping labels with ease. The 4" per second print speed is fast enough to keep larger print jobs running smoothly and efficiently. The crisp 203 dpi printhead provides sharp and easy to read printouts, eliminating problems that can occur with poorly printed labels.
The printer supports multiple printer languages, including Eltron and Zebra, so you can drop this into an existing setup as a hardware upgrade. Shipping wit ha 2-year warranty standard, the TSC TDP-244 is a smart and affordable investment for new installations as well as hardware upgrades.
- Available with built-in autocutter
- 4 inch-per-second print speed
- Compatible with TSPL-EZ, Eltron, Zebra command sets
- USB Interface
- 4.25" print width
- Resolution: 203
- Core Printing Languages: TSPL-EZ
- Maximum Print Speed: 4" per second
- Max Print Width: 4.25"
- Maximum label and liner width: 4.4" (112mm)
- Maximum label length (with standard memory): 90"
- Memory: 8 MB RAM, 4 MB Flash
- Media Sensors: Gap, Black Bar, Head Open
- Communication Interface Capabilities: USB 2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.87" x 9.45" x 6.46"
- Weight: 4.19 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F
- Storage/transportation temp: -40°F to 140°F
- Electrical: External Universal Switching Power Supply
- Media Supported: Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notched (outside wound)
- Total thickness: .0023" to .0063"
- Label roll diameter: 5" outer diameter
- Core diameter: 1.0" to 3"
- TUV-R NRTL, TUV-R CB, NOM, KCC, CE, FCC Class-B