Seagull-Scientific BarTender Automation software offers features similar to their Enterprise Automation suite, giving your business tremendous control over labeling operations while maintaining great pricing. As a per-printer license, BarTender Automation can be installed on any computer at your business, making it easy to control printing operations from anywhere.
BarTender Automation comes with a set of companion applications for collaboration, ease of use, and efficient printing of label batches. Database sourcing as well as third party application response makes BarTender Automation a smart choice for fully integrated labeling operations.
• Commander: Allows you to control BarTender from other applications without writing code. Commander activates BarTender to print when a specified "trigger event" is generated by the controlling program. (partially supported)
• BarTender Security Center: Provides security features, including user permissions and format encryption. (partially supported)
• Printer Maestro: Consolidates management of multiple printers, print jobs, and inventory into one single, convenient application. (partially supported)
• History Explorer: Lets you view logged information about past label jobs, including images of the labels and any print job messages that may have been generated. (supports local databases only)
• Reprint Console: Gives you access to logs of previous label jobs and lets you quickly and easily reprint past jobs, or even just portions of past jobs. (supports local databases only)
• Print Station: A point-and-click front end for label printing, ideal for non-technical users
• Batch Maker: Batch Maker makes it easy to specify a list of multiple label formats to print as a single "batch." Batches can be printed from within Batch Maker itself, as well as from BarTender, Print Station, and Windows Explorer.
• Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, XP SP2 or higher, Vista, and Windows 7
• 60 MB free disk space
• 1 GHz Processor
• 512 MB RAM
• Minimum 800x600 display resolution