The Unitech MS100 wand scanner is a great choice for libraries, personal item cataloging, or any other lower volume scanning environment. The lightweight pen scanner offers a familiar feel and scans barcodes by swiping the tip of the scanner across the barcode. Unitech built the MS100 for ease of use, reading at a top speed of 24" per second. And an optimal scanning angle of up to 45° makes the MS100 easy for anyone to pick up and use.
• Dimensions (W x D x H):001" x 5.5" x .9"
• Weight: 2.6 oz
• Light Source: 660 nm Red LED
• Imager Class: 2048 pixel
• Scan Method: Wand Scanner
• Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D Symbologies
• Decode Range: Contact
• Scanning Speed: 4" to 24" per second
• Reading Angle: 45° to 90°
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Ambient Light Rejection: 5,000 lux
• Drop Spec: Withstands Multiple 5-foot drops to concrete
2 Year Limited