The Opticon LGP6125 barcode scanner provides any business a lightweight contact scanning solution. As a contact scanner, the LGP6125 reads 1D barcodes quickly & efficiently, ideal for lower volume scanning such as in libraries, smaller retailers, or personal asset management.
The LGP 6125 is built from ABS plastic, giving it a little extra protection from accidental drops. Rated to survive drops of nearly 5 feet to concrete, this scanner can hold up to most retail abuse. Opticon ships the LGP 6125 with a 5-year warranty, ensuring many years of great service.
- ABS Construction
- Lightweight & Ergonomic
- Reads High Density Labels
- Reads Standard 1D Barcodes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.83" x 5.98" x 0.86"
• Weight: 3.17 oz
• Light Source: 630 nm Red LED
• Photo Sensor: 2k element CCD
• Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D Symbologies
• Decode Range: Contact to 1.2" for 15 mil EAN
• Radio Range: 300 feet, line of sight
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Drop Spec: Withstands Multiple 5-foot drops to concrete