The Star TSP400 Series printers provide a quiet printing solution for your receipt and labeling needs. Ideal for printing documents that follow a standard format, the TSP400 series accepts a wide range of printing documents. Utilizing black-mark and transmissive sensors, the printers are designed to ensure accurate and reliable printing on a wide range of label types.
The TSP400 has been Discontinued
. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Transmissive sensor is selectable to detect gaps between each label
- Black mark sensor is selectable to detect the top of the page
- Reliable and heavy duty cutter(TSP442 only)
- Adjustable paper width (60mm-82mm)
- Up to 115mm (4.5") diameter of roll paper can be used
- Modular interface boards for quick reconfiguration (RS232C, Parallel, RS422)
- Strong support for Windows applications
- Supports two dimensional Bar Code PD417 (option)
RS-232 Serial, Centronics Parallel
1 driver, 24V, max 1A
Direct line thermal
2" per second
Dot Density (DPI):
Effective Printing Width:
2.95" in line mode, 3.14" in page mode
0.002" to 0.003"
TSP412: 7.48 lbs
TSP442: 8.14 lbs
TSP412: 7.01" x 8.90" x 10.08"
TSP442: 7.01" x 9.61" x 10.08
Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
Operating Humidity: 25% to 85% Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Type: Thermal Roll Paper or Thermal Label Paper
Thickness: 0.002" to 0.003"
Roll Diameter: 4.53"
Thermal Print Head Life: 62.13 miles
Mean Cycles Between Failure: 37,000,000 lines