The Citizen CMP10 is no longer in production. As a replacement product try the Citizen CMP-20 mobile printer.
The Citizen CMP10 utilizes the latest in direct thermal printing technology. Designed for mobile printing applications, the CMP10 battery allows for 40,000 lines printed on a single charge. The compact size of the CMP10 and belt clip provide the user on-demand printing without getting in the way. Additionally, the printer can be ordered with an integrated magnetic stripe reader for efficient mobile credit card customer processing and payment.
- High Performance battery power: Prints 40,000 lines on a single charge
- Wearable-built-in metal belt hook and neck/shoulder lanyard.
- Protocol Support for POS and Barcode
- Wireless IrDA connectivity eliminate cumbersome cable connections. Two-way communication provides data integrity and ideal for OEM integration.
- Accessories: Belt Clip and Lanyard
- Configuration Options: Magnetic stripe reader and 40mm paper cover
- Interfaces to Pocket PC and Palm OS Devices
IrDA, Serial, Bluetooth
1.96" per second
Dot Density (DPI):
Effective Printing Width:
4.57" x 3.54" x 2.01"
Internal Battery (Lithium-Ion)
Battery Charge Time:
3 hours max
Print Lines Per Charge:
Number of Columns
Font A: 32 ; Font B: 42