Unitech SRD650Starting At:$605.00
The Unitech SRD650 mobile computer gives you a solution ready design, fantastic for quick deployments and implementing affordable inventory management. A small form factor and solid components make the SRD650 a smart choice for retail inventory management, business asset tracking, and more.
Powered by Windows CE 5.0 Core, the SRD650 supports most mobile application platforms. In addition, each SRD650 ships with a Sysdev Kalipso Basic device license. Kalipso software allows you to create mobile applications in an easy-to-use framework, ideal for incorporating inventory management in software that might not otherwise offer it.
Data capture and input is easy with the SRD650. The built-in laser barcode scanner makes short work of most linear barcodes, speeding inventory check processes. For additional peripherals, including 2D scanners, picking headsets or mobile printers, the Bluetooth radio provides easy pairing. An optional 802.11b/g wireless radio allows your work force to push updates live or receive immediate task updates, eliminating time wasted heading back to work stations.
Unitech built the SRD650 to survive the use and abuse your workforce experiences day-to-day. The mobile computer is built to withstand drops of 4 feet, so accidental knocks and bumps won´t slow it down. The internal components are sealed to IP54 standards, ensuring dust and water splashes can´t harm internal components. Unitech ships it with a 1-year warranty, making the SRD650 a smart choice for affordable and reliable data management.
- Bluetooth standard, 802.11b/g optional
- Laser barcode scanner built-in
- Windows CE 5.0 Core
- 1100 mAh rechargeable battery
- 64 MB RAM, 2 GB storage
- 1 year warranty
Everything you need to get started comes with the SRD650, including charging/communications cable, power supply, and battery.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.9" x .98" x 5.3"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Keyboard: 23-key keypad
- Scan Method: 1D Laser Scanner
- Display: 2.4" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 1.1, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g
- Power: 3.7 W, 1100 mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery Life:
- Recharge Time:
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: 312 MHz Marvel PXA270
- OS: Windows CE 5.0 Core
- Memory: 64 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash ROM, 2 GB Flash Storage
- Expansion: N/A
- Development Tools: Unitech Handheld Terminal SDK, Sysdev Kalipso Basic
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320 QVGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D symbologies
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops
- Seal Spec: IP54,sealed against windwblown dust and water splashes