Honeywell Genesis 7580gStarting At:$328.00
The Honeywell Genesis 7580g area imager offers the fast and powerful scanning you expect from the Honeywell brand. A stylish design and reliable performance makes the Genesis 7580g a smart choice for retail, light manufacturing, or even airline check-in.
Building on the strong selling Genesis line, the 7580g features Honeywell´s Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, improving performance dramatically. Retail barcodes are read from up to 7" away, terrific for easy presentation scanning. The Genesis 7580g can also read barcodes moving as quickly as 78 inches per second, keeping even high volume and busy checkstands moving smoothly.
Utilizing Honeywell´s EasyDL firmware platform, the Genesis 7580g becomes an easy way to enter customer or patient data with no errors. EasyDL can take data encoded on driver´s license barcodes and send only the data you want in the order you need. For applications such as customer loyalty signup, EasyDL can cut time spent by 90%, eliminating the associated slowdown at checkout.
The Genesis 7580g is built with retail in mind, handling the bumps and knocks that could damage components. Honeywell built the scanner to withstand drops of five feet, surviving the accidental knock off a counter. It is also sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants, extending its life in dusty environments. Shipping with a 2-year warranty standard, the Honeywell Genesis 7580g is a powerful and reliable scanning solution.
- Can read barcodes on smartphones
- Contact to seven inch depth of field for retail barcodes
- EasyDL firmware parses driver´s license data
- Top button toggles between presentation and CodeGate modes
- 2-year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight: 12 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.3" x 3.2" x 5.9"
- Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
- Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Contrast Ratio: Minimum 20%
- Motion Tolerance: 78" per second for 13 mil UPC
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 5.0 Mil 1D 0.4" to 3.1" 7.5 Mil 1D 0.2" to 4.7" 10 Mil 1D 0" to 6.5" 13 Mil (100% UPC-A) 0" to 7.1" 10 Mil PDF 0" to 5.9" 20 Mil DataMatrix 0.1" to 7.5" 100 Mil (paper) Over 20 feet
- Maximum Resolution: 1D: 4 mil, 2D: 7.5 mil
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands 5-foot drops
- Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 100,000 lux , light immune
- Environmental Seal: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants