Honeywell Granit 1911iStarting At:$925.00
The Honeywell Granit 1911i barcode scanner offers the mobility and performance required for high stakes industrial barcode scanning. A heavily reinforced body and advanced scan engine make the Granit 1911i a terrific data capture choice in heavy manufacturing, warehouses, and some cold storage applications.
The Granit 1911i uses a Bluetooth Class 1 radio to communicate to its cradle or Bluetooth-compatible mobile device. Bluetooth Class 1 gives you a 300-foot line-of-sight radio range, allowing you to go to bigger or hard to move products. And the lithium ion battery provides up to 50,000 scans per charge, lasting well beyond most standard work shifts.
Using Adaptus 6.0 technology, the Granit 1911i scans 1D and 2D barcodes quickly and efficiently. An optimal depth of field of up to 30 inches ensures fast scans without having to search for a scanner´s "sweet spot." Even high speed manufacturing or conveyor systems are no match for the Granit 1911i and its 240 inch per second motion tolerance.
Honeywell built the Granit 1911i to handle excessive abuse, extending the lifespan dramatically and maximizing your uptime. The weather-proof scanner can operate in temperatures as low as -4° F, great for field service and cold storage use alike. A reinforced body not only protects it from drops of 6.5-feet to concrete but also seals it against dust or low pressure water jets. With a three year warranty standard, the Honeywell Granit 1911i is a great long-lasting investment.
- 300-foot radio range
- Scans barcodes from up to 30 inches away
- 14 hour battery life on 4.5 hours charging
- IP65 seal for scanner, IP51 for base
- 3-year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Scanner: 2.9" x 5.2" x 7.6"
- Base: 4.1" x 9.9" x 2.6"
- Scanner: 13.4 oz
- Base: 10.2 oz
- Light Source: Two red LEDs with laser aiming pattern
- Scan Method: Adaptus 6.0 2D Imager
- Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D Barcodes
- Minimum Contrast: 20%
- Scanning Speed: 270 scans/sec
- Motion Tolerance: Up to 240 inches per second
- Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
- 1D: 5 Mil
- 2D: 7.5 Mil
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 7.5 Mil Code 39 1.9" to 12.2" 13 Mil UPC 0.6" to 21.4" 20 Mil Code 39 0.6" to 29.5" 6.7 Mil PDF417 2.7" to 8.9" 10 Mil Data Matrix 2.8" to 10.3" 20 Mil QR 0.8" to 19.5"
- Battery: 2000 mAh Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000 scans per charge (14 hours)
- Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Radio Characteristics
- Radio Type: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1: Class 1
- Radio Range: 300 feet, line of sight
- Data Rate: Up to 1 Mbit/s
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Seal Spec:
- Scanner: IP65, completely sealed against dust, protected from low pressure water jets
- Base: IP51, protected from windblown dust, protected from minor water splashes
- Drop Spec:
- Scanner: Withstands 50 6.5-foot drops to concrete at -4° F
- Base: Withstands 50 4-foot drops to concrete at -4° F
- Ambient Light: 100,000 Lux
3-Year Factory Warranty