The Posiflex KS6800 POS computer features a small, energy efficient design, great for saving counterspace and cutting your electrical bill. A fanless design ensures the KS6800 can handle harsh environments, including outdoor restaurant order stations or garden center POS checkstands.
The KS6800 comes with a 10" or 12" LCD display running at 800x600 or 1024x768, respectively. 5-wire resistive touch technology provides easy order entry and accurate use, while the Intel Atom processor keeps your software running smoothly. Available with Windows XP Pro or POSReady, there´s a version of the KS6800 ready to meet the requirements of most POS software packages.
Posiflex built the KS6800 with an aluminum alloy housing, channeling heat away from the processor without needing a fan. The unique design allows for a better sealed environment and protects the KS6800 from accidental spills that would take out lesser POS computers. The special design also allows the KS6800 to operate in temperatures as cold as 14° F, fantastic for outdoor vending.
- Windows XP, POSReady
- Intel Atom 1.6 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM, up to 2 GB
- 10" or 12" LCD Display at 800x600 or 1024x768 resolution
- Accessories include integrated card reader and rear-mounted display
- 3-Year warranty
- Processor: Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 512KB L2 Cache
- Memory: 2GB DDR2 RAM Memory
- Display Type: 15 Inch LCD Touch Screen
- Touch Technology: 5-wire Resistive Touchscreen Technology
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- Storage: SATA 2.5 Inch HDD 160GB
- Ports: 6 USB ports, 2 DB9 Serial port, 1 LAN Port (10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet), 1 RJ-50 Serial (5V/12V support on COM 1-2-3), 1 CR (controls 2 drawers), 1 VGA (D-SUB, 15 Pin, 12V power), Optional Parallel