The POS-X XPC515 is discontinued.
We suggest the POS-X EVO-TP4 as a replacement POS computer.
The POS-X XPC515 touchscreen computer is an excellent upgrade for any hospitality or retail environment looking for a powerful and durable solution. Featuring the same bump-free 90° tilting base and spill-resistant metal housing as other computers and touchscreens from POS-X, the XPC515 can handle rough retail or restaurant environments with ease. For easy upgradeability, the XPC515 features a clamshell design, giving you access to RAM and Hard Drive upgrades.
The XPC515 comes standard with 1GB of RAM and a 160GB hard drive, giving you the ability to load large inventories or sales reports with ease. With your choice of 2.8 GHz Celeron or 3.2 GHz Pentium D processor, the XPC515 is a touchscreen computer powerful enough to provide many years of worry free service.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15" x 9.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Display: 15" TFT LCD Display, secondary VGA Output
- Touch Technology: 5-wire resistive
- Ports: 6 USB 2, 3 RS-232 Serial, 1 Parallel
- Power: 200W Power Supply
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Celeron Processor
- OS: Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP for POS
- Memory: 1 GB, upgradeable to 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 160 GB
- Network: 10/100Mbps Onboard Ethernet NIC
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 1024
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 114° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
3 Year Limited Warranty, Rapid Replacement Warranty Available