The POS-X ION Linear Wireless barcode scanner gives retailers an affordable way to scan products too big to put on the checkstand. An ergonomic design and easy setup make this scanner a smart choice for most medium-volume barcode scanning, such as clothing boutiques, corner retailers, and hardware stores.
A linear imager, the ION Linear Wireless provides the aggressive scanning you need to keep lines moving. The scanner has a depth of field of 1.2" to 18" for retail barcodes, ensuring easy scanning for users of all skill levels. An included config guide allows you to adjust the beep volume and even enable a vibration on successful scan, in case you canīt or donīt want to hear the audible beep.
The ION Linear Wireless uses a ZigBee radio to transmit data, connecting to the included dongle at ranges of up to 328 feet. The scanner is paired to the dongle out of the box, speeding up the setup process dramatically. POS-X built the scanner to handle day-to-day retail use, reinforcing it to survive 4-foot drops. Shipping with a 3-year warranty, including POS-Xīs 2-day advance replacement service, the POS-X ION Linear Wireless barcode scanner is a smart investment.
- 18" depth of field
- 328-foot radio range
- USB interface and charging
- 3-Year warranty, 2-day advance replacement coverage
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.2" x 6.3" x 2"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Scan Method: Linear Imager
- Interface Type: USB
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Barcodes
- Minimum Contrast: 45%
- Scanning Speed: 270 scans/sec
- Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
- Decode Range: 1.2" to 18.1"
- Radio Type: ZigBee
- Radio Range: Up to 328 feet
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -15° to 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 3.9-foot drops
- Ambient Light: 8,000 Lux
3-Year Factory Warranty with 2-day advance replacement service