The Motorola CS3000 barcode scanner series gives businesses a low-cost and incredibly
versatile method to collect batches of barcode data. When plugged into a computer via USB, the
CS3000 mounts as a removable drive, giving you easy access to the importable barcode data
file. 512 MB of memory built into the scanner ensures youŽll run out of barcodes to scan long before you
run out of memory.
The Bluetooth-enabled model (CS3070) gives you the secondary option of live, over-the-air barcode
scanning to any Bluetooth-ready computer, making it a great dual-purpose scanner for general barcode
scanning. A built-in lithium-ion battery provides up to 24 hours of use before it needs to be charged.
With a lightweight, durable design, and one year warranty, the Motorola CS3000 is a fantastic
choice for retailers, registries, or basic asset tracking.
- Class 2 Laser
- Scan Method: Linear
- USB and Bluetooth Interfaces
- Decodes all standard 1D symbologies
- 1" to 45" scan range (varies by density)
- 512 MB Memory (over 1,000,000 barcodes plus)
- 10 meter radio range
- Withstands 4 foot drops
- IP40 Seal, resistant to dirt and minor liquid contact
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery-780 mAH
- Up to 24 hours battery life on a single charge (Charges via USB-port)
|See item description for actual product images.
|We're sorry all options for this product are currently sold out at this time