The Motorola MC2100 mobile computer provides any business with an economical yet robust method to capture data away from a PC. Designed for data management within the four walls, the MC2100 is a great fit for smaller retailers, individual location inventory management, or shipping/picking applications.
Available as the batch scanning MC2100 or WiFi-enabled MC2180, these mobile computers offer high power at a great price. Both run Windows Embedded CE 6.0, giving you compatibility with most mobile inventory or data management applications. For data capture, you get your choice of laser scanner, linear imager, or 2D imager, ensuring easy scanning of almost any barcode.
Motorola built the MC2100 to survive rough retail or light industrial environments. The device is built to withstand drops of 4 feet to concrete, ideal for accidental drops from counters. Environmental sealing rated at IP54 protects the MC2100 from dust & water splashes you might encounter in outdoor environments. A 1-year warranty comes standard with the MC2100, but additional Service from the Start coverage plans are available.
No touchscreen, batch scanning device, includes linear imager or laser scanner
Touchscreen, 802.11b/g/n & BlueTooth, includes linear imager, laser scanner, or 2D imager
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.4" x 1.34" x 6.76"
• Weight: Batch - 8.04 oz; WLAN - 8.32 oz
• Keyboard: 27-key numeric; 2 programmable side buttons
• Scan Engine: Laser Scanner, Linear Imager, or 2D Imager
• Display: 2.8" active matrix display
• Interface Type: USB, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n
• Power: 2400 mAh Li-Ion
• Processor: 624 MHz Marvell PXA 320
• OS: Windows Embedded CE 6.0
• Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash
• Expansion: MicroSD slot, support for up to 32 GB card
• Display Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D or 2D symbologies
• Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
• Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• IP Seal Spec: IP54, sealed against windblown dust, resistant to splashes of water
• Drop Spec: 4´ drops to concrete