The MagTek ImageSafe combines a check reader and dual-sided scanner into a compact and cost-effective solution. Ideal for use with Check 21, BOC, and remote deposit capture applications, the ImageSafe also features an integrated MagneSafe secure card reader, giving you greater protection against credit card fraud.
With support for E13B and CMC7 fonts, the Magtek ImageSafe reads most popular check formats with ease. Check images are saved in black & white or grayscale, in common formats such as TIFF JFIF, or BMP. For ease of use, the check reader connects via USB interface, cutting down on setup time. As a compact, secure MICR and check reader, the MagTek ImageSafe is a great choice.
• Duplex, dual-sided scanning for complete image capture of both sides of the check in one pass
• MagneSafe secure card reader authenticator
• Front and back side virtual endorsement
• USB 2.0 or 1.1 interface
• LED indicator to provide device status
• Cover swings open for easy access to check path and scan bars for maintenance and cleaning.
• MICR reading: E13B and CMC7
• Automatic parsing of MICR fields: transit, account, etc
• Black/white and grayscale image rendition and 200dpi image resolution
• Image files: TIFF 6.0, JFIF with EXIF tags, BMP
• Image compression: CCITT G4 or JPEG
• Ability to capture up to four images per check
• SHA1 digital signature for image file authentication
• Small footprint