Intermec’s EasyCoder PC41 printer facilitates label printing in almost any environment including retail, office, healthcare, logistics, government, manufacturing, and warehouse – particularly where space is limited. The PC41 is a small, compact desktop printer that prints labels, tickets, and tags up to 4.1 inches wide to meet compliance mandates.
- Connect & Print accessories for easy set up - nothing else to buy
- Compact desktop printer for applications where space is limited
- Battery option facilitates mobility
- Unique double clam shell design offers easy drop-in loading of paper and ribbon supplies
- Standard Interfaces include Serial, USB, and Centronics
- Dual print technology ensures ability to print on most label types
- Self-strip with label taken sensor is standard
- High throughput with print speeds up to 4 inches per second
- Choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution
- Easily replaceable QuickMount™ printhead - no tools required
Printer Specifications RS-232C
Resolution: 203 dpi
Maximum Print Speed: 4" per second
Maximum Print Width: 4.1"
Maximum Print Length: 47"
Media Sensors: Label Taken Sensor
Expansion/Storage: Flash Memory Module
Communication Interface Capabilities:
Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.06" x 10.11" x 6.58"
Weight: 5.07 lbs
Electrical: Input: 100–240 V AC/50–60 Hz, 1.9 A Output: 24 V DC, 3.0 A
Operating Temp.: 40° to 104°F
Storage/Transport Environ.: 40° to 104°F
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing