The Intermec 3240´s 406 dpi print resolution makes it ideal for small labels, such as those on electronic components, printed circuit boards, test tubes and vials. Intermec´s patented PrecisionPrint technology aids the 3240 in creating crisp, small barcodes that will scan easily.
- Very high print resolution of 406 dpi
- Engineered for small label printing
- Supports printing on Kapton® materials
- Digital thermal compensation – dot-by-dot-electronics for excellent print quality, even for rotated bar codes
- Compatible with Intermec’s printers and supports 86XX printers in 5 and 10 mil emulation mode
- 128K NVRAM for permanent storage of downloaded fonts, graphics, and label formats