The Intermec 3240´s 406 dpi print resolution makes it ideal for small labels, such as those on electronic components, printed circuit boards, test tubes and vials. Intermec´s patented PrecisionPrint technology aids the 3240 in creating crisp, small barcodes that will scan easily.
- Very high print resolution of 406 dpi
- Engineered for small label printing
- Supports printing on Kapton® materials
- Digital thermal compensation – dot-by-dot-electronics for excellent print quality, even for rotated bar codes
- Compatible with Intermec’s printers and supports 86XX printers in 5 and 10 mil emulation mode
- 128K NVRAM for permanent storage of downloaded fonts, graphics, and label formats
Printer Specifications Serial RS232
Maximum Print Speed: 4" per second
Maximum Print Width: 2.5"
Maximum Print Length: Unlimited
Expansion/Storage: Memory expandable to 512K NVRAM
Communication Interface Capabilities:
Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.3" x 17.25" x 10.9"
Weight: 32 lbs
Electrical: 100, 115, 200 and 230 V AC 10%; 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Operating Temp.: 40º to 104ºF
Storage/Transport Environ.: 32º to 158ºF
Operating Humidity: 10-90% Non Condensing
Storage Humidity: 10-90% Non Condensing
Label and liner width: 2.7"
Ribbon width: 1.2" or 2.8"
Max. Label Roll Size: 8.38" OD
Thickness (label & liner): 0.003" to 0.012"
Max. Ribbon Roll Size: 6" OD
Standard Ribbon Lengths: 6000"
FCC Part 15, Class A; CISPR 22 Class B; ICES-003 Class B; UL, CSA & TUV GS agency approved; CE, NOM & C-TIC