CognitiveTPG Advantage LX RFIDStarting At:$0.00
Cognitive Solutions is proud to announce its entry into the RFID market with its flagship product. The Advantage LX is currently available in the High Frequency Level the HF 13.56 MHz. and soon will be available in Ultra Frequency UHF 860-915 MHz. Both products are built on the industrial strength Advantage chassis with the RFID technology integrated into the product without sacrificing size, performance, reliability, and ergonomics.Technical Specifications
The Cognitive Advantage LX RFID has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Standard Features
- RFID HF/Scanner- a 13.56 MHz USB reader/writer to verify RFID tags
- 13.56 MHz RFID printer - the 2.4" DT/TT HF model is built on the same chassis as the Advantage LX RFID...a high performance, durable, and reliable printer with a metal mechanism to prevent RF collision problems.
- RFID development software - complete with drivers and a professional software suite for Niceware.
- User guide and marketing materials - consists of product specifications, applications and companion CD ROM.
- Cables and accessories - includes a serial null modem cable
- RFID labels and wristbands - includes Direct thermal wristbands and 2" x 2" thermal transfer labels and a wax-resin ribbon
- Ease the learning curve associated with RFID technology
- Start producing RFID tags immediately
- Set the foundation for future RFID compliance standards
- Enjoy the benefit of a Bar Code and RFID printer in one.
- 2-year Warranty *
** Cognitive warrants to Purchaser, for a 12 month period beginning on the date of purchase from Cognitive, that all printers purchased from Cognitive, with the exception of the thermal print head and the Advantage family printers, shall be free from material and workmanship defects. Cognitive warrants to the Purchaser of an Advantage printer, for a period of 24 months beginning on the date of purchase, such printer shall be free from material and workmanship defects. **