The IDTech VersaScan II barcode scanner is an economical way to add both 1D and PDF417 scanning at your business. Offering a great combination of performance and affordability, the VersaScan II is ideally suited for medium volume scanning you´d see at retailers, boutiques, or clothiers. The VersaScan II can read standard retail barcodes from up to 14 inches away and has a top scanning speed of 450 scans/second, ensuring your employees keep lines moving smoothly and efficiently.
The lightweight design and lack of moving parts make the VersaScan II a good fit in even rough retail or light industrial applications. Able to survive drops of nearly 6 feet to concrete, the barcode scanner should hold up to accidental drops or bumps that can occur in most day-to-day use. IDTech ships the VersaScan II with a 2-year warranty, ensuring peace of mind for your investment.
• Weight: 4.41 oz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.72" x 3.46" x 6.29"
• Scan Method: Linear Imager
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes including GS1 DataBar, PDF417
• Decode Range: 1.5" to 13.8" for 13 mil, varies by density
• Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
• Max Scanning Width: 7.87"
• Scanning Speed: 450 Scans/second
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Drop Spec: Withstands 30 drops of 5.9 ft to concrete