The IDTech EconoScan II barcode scanner is a fantastic and affordable contact barcode scanner, building on the legacy of the original EconoScan. The lightweight and easy to use scanner is ideally suited for retailers, libraries, or small business inventory management.
As a contact scanner, the EconoScan II reads barcodes from 0 to 4 inches, great for scanning retail or inventory barcodes. The 200 scans per second scan rate ensures accurate reads every time, significantly speeding up the data entry process & eliminating errors from hand entering data.
IDTech built the EconoScan II with retail scanning in mind, and the barcode scanner is durable enough to keep up with most applications. The linear imager in the EconoScan II lacks moving parts, eliminating a potential failure point when dropped, and the light 3-ounce body minimizes the momentum when dropped, giving you a scanner that can survive multiple 4-foot drops. Shipping with a 3-year warranty, the IDTech EconoScan II barcode scanner is a great choice for low volume barcode scanning or data entry.
• 0" to 4" scan range
• Lightweight 3 ounce body
• Continuous scanning mode available
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.07" x 6.10" x 0.63"
• Weight: 3.0 oz
• Light Source: 660 nm Visible Red LED
• Scan Method: Linear Imager
• Scan Rate: 200 Scans/second
• Interface Type: PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, USB
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D Barodes
• Decode Range: Contact to 4"
• Resolution: 4 mil
• Max Scannable Width: 5.59" for 10.5 mil code 39
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -14.8° to 140° F
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-ft drops