The Honeywell Voyager 1250g barcode scanner combines the scanning prowess of the Voyager line with
the rugged design of Honeywell´s retail linear imagers, great for rough retail and high volume scanning.
For standard UPC barcodes, the Voyager 1250g can read from contact to nearly 18 inches away, making
it remarkably easy to scan hard-to-reach products. CodeGate technology improves the Voyager 1250g
´s scanning accuracy, displaying the beam but only scanning when you pull the trigger.
The lightweight, reinforced design of the Voyager 1250g makes it a great fit in demanding retail
environments. An IP41 environmental seal keeps dirt and light water splashes from harming the internal
components, and the body is strong enough to withstand drops of 5-feet to concrete. A 5-year warranty
comes standard, and Honeywell offers extended comprehensive coverage with expedited turnaround. If
you need laser scanner precision with the durability of a linear imager, look no further than the
Honeywell Voyager 1250g.
• Weight: 4.7 oz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.3" x 2.9" x 6.6"
• Scan Method: Laser Scanner
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes, GS1 DataBar symbologies
• Minimum Print Contrast: 20%
• Decode Range: 0" to 17.6" for 13 mil UPC barcodes
• Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 75,000 lux (direct sunlight)
• Seal Spec: IP41
• Drop Spec: Withstands multiple drops of 5 ft to concrete