The Honeywell Voyager 1202g barcode scanner builds on the Voyager platform, offering Honeywell´s fantastic laser scanning in a mobile housing. The Bluetooth radio in the Voyager 1202g gives you 33 feet of radio range, freeing you from the tether of standard cabled scanning. Similar to the Voyager 1200g, the 1202g has an effective scan range of contact to about a foot for retail barcodes, and the scanner is aggressive enough to read faded, damaged, marked, or generally unreadable barcodes with ease.
Honeywell designed the Voyager 1202g to hold up to even rough retail environments, reinforcing the body to protect it from drops of 5 feet to concrete. The housing is also sealed to IP42 standards, protecting the circuitry from dirt & water splashes. The scanner comes standard with a 3 year warranty, and Honeywell offers Service Made Simple comprehensive coverage plans, giving you greater peace of mind with your investment.
• Weight: 4.4 oz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.0" x 7.1" x 3.8"
• Scan Method: Single Line Laser Scanner
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes including GS1 DataBar
• Decode Range: Contact to 12.2" for 13 mil, varies by density
• Maximum Resolution: 5 mil
• Minimum Print Contrast: 10%
• Radio Range: 33-feet, line of sight
• Battery: 1800 mAh Lithium Ion
• Battery Life: Up to 45,000 scans per charge
• Expected Charge Time: 4 Hours
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 100,000 lux (direct sunlight)
• Seal Spec: IP42
• Drop Spec: Withstands 30 drops of 1.5 m to concrete