The Honeywell Voyager 1200g barcode scanner continues the industry leading legacy of the top seller Voyager MS9540, adding features to speed up scanning as well as extend the scanner´s lifespan. A contact to 10 inch optimal scan range is pretty standard for retail use, but it´s the Voyager 1200g´s ability to scan damaged, dirty, and unreadable barcodes that sets it apart from its class. CodeGate technology improve scanning accuracy, allowing you shine the beam before reading, excellent for closely spaced barcodes.
The Voyager 1200g´s internal circuitry is on a single, shock-mounted board, eliminating common failure points such as internal connection cables or ribbons. Integrated rubber co-molding around the aiming window and trigger protect it from drops and collisions and help maintain an IP42 seal, keeping dust and water from harming the internal components. And with a 5-year warranty, you will be hard pressed to find a better barcode scanning investment.
• Weight: 4.4 oz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.0" x 7.1" x 3.8"
• Scan Method: Single Line Laser Scanner
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes including GS1 DataBar
• Decode Range: Contact to 10" for 13 mil, varies by density
• Maximum Resolution: 5 mil
• Minimum Print Contrast: 10%
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 100,000 lux (direct sunlight)
• Seal Spec: IP42
• Drop Spec: Withstands 30 drops of 1.5 m to concrete