Honeywell Granit 1910iStarting At:$506.00
The Honeywell Granit 1910i barcode scanner has the features necessary for maximum performance in the worst of environments. This reinforced industrial scanner is a great choice for cold storage inventory management, outdoor scanning, or heavy duty manufacturing environments.
Honeywell´s Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology gives the Granit 1910i the scanning power necessary for high-stakes barcode scanning. The 2D imager has an optimal scan range of up to thirty inches, ensuring easy scanning of barcodes that might be out of reach. Adaptus 6.0 also provides tremendous scanning of the dirty, damaged, or generally unreadable barcodes you might experience in an industrial environment.
The overmold and rugged design of the Granit 1910i ensures long-lasting use in harsh environments. Rubberized overmolds on key joints protects the Granit 1910i from drops of 6.5 feet to concrete at temperatures as low as -22° F. To protect the internal components from the elements, an IP65 seal rating keeps dust and low pressure jets of water from getting inside the unit. A 3-year warranty comes standard, and additional coverage plans are available, making the Honeywell Granit 1910i barcode scanner a long-lasting solution.
- IP65 Seal keeps out dirt & water
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22° F
- Survives 6.5-foot drops to concrete
- 3-Year Warranty
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.9" x 5.2" x 7.6"
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Scan Method: Adaptus 6.0 Area Imager
- Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D Barcodes
- Minimum Contrast: 20%
- Scanning Speed: 270 scans/sec
- Motion Tolerance: Up to 240 inches per second
- Maximum Resolution: 4 mil
- 1D: 5 Mil
- 2D: 7.5 Mil
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 7.5 Mil Code 39 1.9" to 12.2" 13 Mil UPC 0.6" to 21.4" 20 Mil Code 39 0.6" to 29.5" 6.7 Mil PDF417 2.7" to 8.9" 10 Mil Data Matrix 2.8" to 10.3" 20 Mil QR 0.8" to 19.5"
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Seal Spec: IP65, completely sealed from dust, resists low pressure water jets
- Drop Spec: Withstands up to 50 6.5´ drops to concrete at -22° F
- Ambient Light: 100,000 Lux
3-Year Factory Warranty