Honeywell Dolphin 6110Starting At:$1,092.25
The Honeywell Dolphin 6110 mobile computer has the tools you need to speed up data management in any applications within-the-four-walls. An ergonomic design and aggressive scanning options put the Dolphin 6110 at home in warehouses, stockrooms, or any retail to light industrial environment.
Honeywell´s Dolphin 6110 features your choice of laser scanner or 2D area imager. Each scanner is installed at an angle from the top of the Dolphin 6110, allowing you to scan barcodes while still seeing the screen. The mobile computer also sports a 28-key keypad, great for manual data entry such as item quantities or extended descriptions.
The Dolphin 6110 comes with a variety of radios designed to keep you in contact with the resources you need. The 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi allows for real-time updates to inventory, ideal for high stakes shipping and picking applications. For secondary peripherals, such as picklist headsets, mobile printers, or additional barcode scanners, the Bluetooth radio keeps all your gear connected.
Durability is key for any device, and the Dolphin 6110 meets the needs of most demanding applications. The lightweight mobile computer is rated to survive drops of four feet to concrete, such as a drop off a counter or the back of a truck. It´s gasket seal provides an IP54 rating, keeping dust and water splashes from harming internal components. With a 1 year warranty standard and additional coverage plans available, the Dolphin 6110 is a smart choice for the discerning employer.
- TI OMAP3715 800 MHz Processor, 512 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- IP54 Seal, protects from dust and water splashes
- 4-foot drop resistance
- 1-Year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Standard Battery: 2.7" x 1.5" x 6.9"
- Extended Battery: 2.7" x 1.7" x 6.9"
- Standard Battery w/ Laser: 8.7 oz
- Extended Battery w/ Laser: 9.5 oz
- Standard Battery w/ Imager: 8.9 oz
- Extended Battery w/ Imager: 9.7 oz
- Keyboard: 28-key shifted alpha numeric with backlit keys
- Scan Method: 2D area imager
- Display: 2.8" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: Micro USB
- Standard Battery: 3.7 V 2200 mAh
- Extended Battery: 3.7 V 3300 mAh
- Battery Life: 8 hours with WiFi connected
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: 800 MHz TI OMAP3715
- OS: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 512 MB Flash
- Expansion: MicroSD slot
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3, Visual Studio 2008
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320 QVGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature:
- With Laser Scanner: 14° to 104° F
- With 2D Imager: 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, resists wind blown dust and water splashes