Honeywell Captuvo SL22 for iPod TouchStarting At:$343.00
The Honeywell Captuvo SL22 sled gives any 4th generation iPod Touch the data capture features and durability required for mobile POS success. Using Honeywell´s fantastic scanning technology, integrated card reading, and a battery for maximum usability, the Captuvo is a great fit for mobile inventory management, in store customer service, or even POS outside the four walls.
Honeywell´s Adaptus imager provides the aggressive barcode scanning you need, reading 1D and 2D barcodes faster and more easily than through the iPod Touch´s built-in camera. The Captuvo also offers an EasyDL model, allowing you to parse driver´s license barcodes, terrific for customer loyalty or credit card application programs. For full payment capture, optional Captuvo models include an encrypted credit card reader, fully converting your iPod touch into a complete payment solution.
The Captuvo was built to maximize productivity at your business. A replaceable rechargeable battery powers the barcode scanner and card reader functions, ensuring you get the iPod Touch´s advertised battery life. The sled uses a security screw to hold the iPod Touch securely, providing both antitheft measures as well as drop protection of 4-feet to concrete. Shipping with a 1-year warranty, the Honeywell Captuvo SL22 is a great way to add mobile computing at your business.
- Compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation
- Adaptus 6.0 2D Imager
- EasyDL models available for drivers license parsing
- 1 Year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.6" x 1.2" x 5.1"
- Scan Method: 2D Imager
- Interface Type: Connects to iPod via dock connector, connects to PC via microUSB
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Decode Range:
- Maximum Resolution: 1D: 4 mil
- Battery: 1150 mAh lithium ion
- Battery Performance: 8 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 95° F
- Storage Temperature: 4° to 113° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 100,000 lux (direct sunlight)
- Seal Spec: IP30
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple drops of 4 ft to concrete