Datalogic PowerScan PBT9500Starting At:$582.00
The datalogic PowerScan PBT9500 scanner provides the freedom of movement and tremendous durability you need at your business. This heavy duty scanner is a great choice for garden centers, warehouses, and manufacturing scanning environments.
Using Bluetooth 3.0 technology, the can stay in contact with a host device from up to 300 feet away, fantastic for heavy products or barcodes affixed to stationary objects. The Bluetooth radio supports pairing with laptops, mobile computers, and enterprise smartphones, as well as the charging and communications cradle. For communications versatility, the PowerScan PBT9500 is second to none.
As a 2D imager, the PowerScan PBT9500 makes scanning remarkably easy. Available with your choice of standard range, high performance, and even direct parts marking (DPM) scanning, there is a scanner tuned to meet your specific needs. With the ability to scan barcodes from contact to over three feet away and in any orientation, high volume and high stakes scanning is remarkably easy.
Rough environments such as warehouses and manufacturing plants can take down lesser scanners. Thankfully the PowerScan PBT9500 is built to handle such abuse with ease. A ruggedized body protects the scanner from collisions with with equipment and even six-foot drops to concrete. Internal sealing is rated at IP65 standards, meaning no dust nor low pressure jets of water can harm the internal electronics. A 3-year warranty is standard, but Datalogic offers additonal Ease of Care support contracts, further extending the life and usability of your investment.
- Supports USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial Interfaces
- Omnidirectional scanning of 1D, 2D, and (optional) DPM barcodes
- IP65, sealed against dust, protected from low pressure water jets
- Bluetooth 3 radio, 300-foot range line of sight
- Three year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Scanner: 2.9" x 4.3" x 8.3"
- Base: 3.8" x 4.3" x 9.4"
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Light Source: Two white LEDs with laser aiming pattern
- Scan Method: Area 2D Imager
- Interface Type: USB, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D Barcodes, DPM on select models
- Minimum Contrast: 15%
- Scanning Speed:
- Motion Tolerance: Up to 240 inches per second
- Maximum Resolution:
- PBT9530: 4 Mil 1D, 7.5 Mil 2D
- PBT9530-HP: 2.5 Mil 1D, 4 Mil 2D
- Decode Range:
2.5 Mil Code 39 0.8" to 2.3" 4 Mil Code 39 2.3" to 6.7" 13 Mil Code 39 1.5" to 17.7" 1.1" to 23.6" 20 Mil Code 39 1.5" to 21.6" 1.1" to 27.5" 40 Mil Code 39 1.5" to 33.4" 1.1" to 43.3" 4 Mil Data Matrix 0.8" to 2.3" 7.5 Mil Data Matrix 3.5" to 4.7" 10 Mil Data Matrix 1.5" to 7.0" 0.8" to 7.8" 10 Mil PDF417 0.8" to 9.8" 0.8" to 11.8"
- Battery: 2000 mAh Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000 scans per charge (14 hours)
- Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Radio Characteristics
- Radio Type: 2.4 to 2.48 GHz Bluetooth 3.0 Certified Class 1
- Radio Range: 300 feet, line of sight
- Data Rate: Up to 1 Mbit/s
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Seal Spec:
- Scanner: IP65, completely sealed against dust, protected from low pressure water jets
- Base: IP51, protected from windblown dust, protected from minor water splashes
- Drop Spec:
- Scanner: Withstands 50 6.5-foot drops to concrete at -4° F
- Base: Withstands 50 4-foot drops to concrete at -4° F
- Ambient Light: 100,000 Lux
3-Year Factory Warranty