Datalogic Magellan 9800iStarting At:$2,294.00
The Datalogic Magellan 9800i combination barcode scanner/scale provides fast-paced grocers and high-volume retailers a fantastic way to scan products and sell products by weight. This in-counter device is available with or without a scale, allowing you to find the unit best suited for your retail scanning needs.
Using a 2D imager in both the vertical and horizontal scanning planes, the Magellan 9800i is one of the first fully 2D in-counter scanners on the market. This provides fast omnidirectional scanning of all barcodes, as well as those used in mobile couponing or customer loyalty applications. For added convenience, Datalogic offers a Top Down Reader (TDR) which can provide customer-facing 2D scanning.
Bulk item is all but eliminated with the Magellan 9800i. Datalogic´s All-Weighs system incorporates the vertical scanning area into the weighing platter, ensuring proper weighing even if the product leans onto other parts of the scanner. The new ScaleSentry system provides additional help, letting checkers know if products are hanging off the sides of the scale.
Datalogic built the Magellan 9800i to handle the abuse you see in high volume retail. Using heavy duty metal components and scratch-resistant glass, the scanner will survive many years of weighing and scanning products. Shipping with a 1-year warranty and with additional Ease of Care plans from Datalogic, the Magellan 9800i will provide countless years of fantastic service.
- 2D scanning from all angles
- 0.010 lb increment, 30 lb capacity
- All-Weighs and ScaleSentry eliminate weighing errors
- 1 year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 9801 Model (Short, Scanner Only): 11.5" x 6.7" (4" below counter) x 13.9"
- 9903 Model (Medium, Scanner Only): 11.5" x 6.7" (4" below counter) x 15.7"
- 9804 Model (Medium, Scanner/Scale): 11.5" x 6.7" (4" below counter) x 15.7"
- 9805 Model (Long, Scanner Only): 11.5" x 6.7" (4" below counter) x 20"
- 9806 Model (Long, Scanner/Scale): 11.5" x 6.7" (4" below counter) x 20"
- Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
- Interface Type: RS-232, USB
- Peripheral Interfaces: 2 USB, 1 RS-232, Scale Display, EAS
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Resolution: 1D: 4 mil, 2D: 6.7 mil
- Scale Characteristics
- Capacity: Dual capacity: 0-15 lb, 15-30 lb
- Minimum Increment: 0-15 lb: 0.005 lb, 15-30 lb: 0.01 lb
- Minimum Legal Weight: 0.005 lbs
- Adjustments: Calibration only
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light: 86,080 lux