Datalogic Gryphon I GPS4400Starting At:$290.00
The Datalogic Gryphon I GPS4400 barcode scanner provides the powerful presentation performance you need in high stakes retail, post office, or airline ticketing applications. Combining the Gryphon scanning with a small presentation form factor saves critical space while maintaining performance.
Omnidirectional scanning is a breeze with the Gryphon I GPS4400. For standard retail barcodes, the scanner successfully reads from nearly 17" away, ensuring easy use for all users. Datalogic´s Green Spot technology gives a visual cue after successful scan, fantastic for areas like libraries or hospitals where the audible beep can´t or shouldn´t be heard.
Retail environments can be deceptively dangerous for barcode scanners, and thankfully the Gryphon I GPS4400 is built to last. The rugged scanner is built to withstand 4-foot drops to concrete, such as if it gets pulled off a counter. An IP62 seal protects internal components from dust and water splashes, further extending its life. Shipping with a 3-year warranty, the Datalogic Gryphon I GPS4400 will provide many years of great service.
- USB, Serial interface support
- 0.3 inch to 16.6 inch scan range for retail barcodes
- Green Spot lights on successful scans
- Stand can be removed
- Physical Characteristics
With Stand: 10.4 oz
Without Stand: 6.3 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
With Stand: 2.9" x 4.2" x 4.8"
Without Stand: 2.5" x 3.7" x 2.9"
- Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
- Light Source: 624nm LED
- Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Contrast Ratio: Minimum 25%
- Scan Speed: 547 scans per second
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 5.0 Mil Code 39 1.0" to 7.4" 10 Mil Code 39 Contact to 14.9" 13 Mil (100% UPC-A) 0.3" to 16.6" 10 Mil Data Matrix 0.9" to 5.7" 15 Mil Data Matrix Contact to 9.1" 10 Mil PDF417 Contact to 8.8" 10 Mil QR Code 0.9" to 5.6"
- Maximum Resolution: 5 mil
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: Up to 90% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: 0 to 100,000 lux , light immune
- Environmental Seal: IP52