The Datalogic Gryphon I GD4100 barcode scanner provides any retailer with fast, aggressive linear barcode scanning, ideal for streamlining any data collection application. The durable scanner has been built with the unique features necessary to keep checkout lines moving smoothly and efficiently.
The Gryphon I GD4100 uses a linear imager to capture barcodes, reading standard retail barcodes from nearly two feet away. A maximum read rate of 325 scans per second ensures the Gryphon gets you accurate reads the first time and every time. Datalogic´s Green Spot technology provides a visual cue of successful scans, fantastic for locations where you can´t or shouldn´t hear the audible beep.
Datalogic built the Gryphon I GD4100 to survive the rigors of rough retail or even some light industrial environments. The ruggedized scanner is strong enough to survive accidental collisions with products and even drops of nearly 6 feet to concrete. Datalogic sealed the Gryphon to an IP52 rating, meaning windblown dust and splashes of water won´t harm the internal components. Shipping with a 5-year warranty standard, the Datalogic Gryphon I GD4100 will provide you many years of excellent use.
• 1.2" to 23.4" scan range for 13 mil barcodes
• 325 read/sec scan speed
• IP52 seal protects from windblown dust & water splashes
• Green Spot technology provides visual cue of successful scan
• Withstands drops of nearly 6 feet to concrete
• Weight: 6.9 oz
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.8" x 3.9" x 7.1"
• Scan Method: Linear Imager
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes
• Scan Rate: 325 scans per second
• Minimum Print Contrast: 15%
• Decode Range:
|5.0 Mil||2.3" to 7"|
|7.5 Mil||1.4" to 11.7"|
|10 Mil||0.8" to 17.7"|
|13 Mil||1.2" to 23.4"|
|20 Mil:||1.2" to 31.2"|
• Maximum Resolution:
• Operating Temperature:
32° to 131° F
• Storage Temperature:
-4° to 158° F
• Operating Humidity:
0% to 90% non-condensing
• Ambient Light Rejection:
0 to 100,000 lux (direct sunlight)
• Seal Spec:
• Drop Spec:
Withstands multiple drops of 5.9 ft to concrete